Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have an addiction…

I’m not ashamed to admit it. I just heart their lovely, shiny, plasticness.

I’m completely, totally, and hopelessly devoted to…

Ziploc baggies.

There. I said it. I feel better now.

Here is a peek into my pantry.

Please notice the R in last word of the former sentence. This is a PG blog after all.

Alright, fine.

PG13.

ziplocobsession

See, I’m not making this stuff up. It’s a Ziplocpalooza in there!

The only reason there is no flour or sugar in them is because they reside in canisters. I feel bad for them often… to be left out like that.

Living in the Land of Ziploc we have: Top Row-Brown Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Oats,  Powdered Sugar, and Chocolate Chips.

The Bottom Dwellers are: Chocolate Meltaway Hershey Kisses, Mini Reese’s Cups, M&M (Fall Mix), Caramel Hershey Kisses, Peanut Butter Chips, Andes Chips, White Chocolate Chips, Caramel Bits, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Swirl Chips, and Shredded Coconut.

I find the ziplocs a very effective way to store my items, more so than the packing them come in even. I open brand new packages and dump into my beloved ziplocs, sqeeeeeeeeeeeze all the air out and then place in the pantry. There’s no way I could have fit all of this in there otherwise. That’s 8# of brown sugar, about 5# of Powdered sugar, and at least 7 bags of (plain) chocolate chips. Not to mention all on the shelf below.

So… I’m not ashamed. A little obsessive maybe… but not ashamed.

With a whisk and a dream… Tina :)

2 comments:

  1. Can I just come live with you? Everything you make looks so yummy, and you're so organized. My guys would be just fine on their own, I promise! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Tina I just blew my low carb diet just looking at you pantry! This post should have been rated DB(diet blower)

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...