Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{I Know What You Did Last Christmas}

This is a convenience for you but also good for holiday gifts. 

Ok, so they aren’t as pretty as the cookies in a jar thing-a-ma-jigs, but this makes a whole recipe, not just a handful.

And people won’t be tempted to sit these on their shelves and admire them while exclaiming, “It’s just too pretty to use!”

At least I hope not!

But you never know about people.

baggedcookies 

Last Christmas season, I bagged up all the dry ingredients for cookies making it quicker and easier for holiday baking (or gift giving, as I said up there ^ ).

For Peanut Butter Blossoms, I dropped a smaller ziploc inside (you remember how I love ziplocs, yes?) with enough chocolate kisses to top the Blossoms. I also dropped a printed and folded  recipe inside a, yes, you guessed it, snack sized ziploc.

For the chocolate chip, I did the same, bagging the chips and recipe in individual bags.
Then, when it’s time to bake… siss, boom, bah! Easy peasy lemon squeezy. 

Done.

Or somethin’ like that.

With a whisk and a dream… Tina

1 comment:

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...