Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

{ Candy Cane Crinkle Cookies }

Ok, I mean it people.

THIS. IS. MY. LAST. POST. BEFORE. CHRISTMAS!

And yes, I said that last night.

I had to share this one though, because it was my hubster's idea.

See, he doesn't really like Snickerdoodles! FOR SHAME, I know!

Last night, he picked one up and ate it, however, and said, "this would be really good with peppermints".



Um... ok, that should be easy enough.

What I did was take the basic Snickerdoodle recipe, and instead of rolling in cinnamon and sugar, I rolled in crushed peppermint and sugar.

Yeah, that easy.

Here's the link to the Snickerdoodle recipe.

After making into balls, simply roll in FINELY crushed peppermints/candy canes and sugar, then bake according to directions.

And while I'm not a huge fan of peppermint cookies, I must admit, these are pretty deelish!!!

Score one for the hubster!

And score one for Santa who will be getting these tonight...

along with my note professing my good behavior & my wishes for a new toaster oven and a second mixing bowl for my Kitchenaid.

Seriously people, I've been good!!!

Merry Christmas to all!

Much love, Tina

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious. Would love for you to share your pictures with us over at foodepix.com.

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...