Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

{ French Toast Cupcakes }


Honestly, I wasn't even planning to blog this.

Do you all know what See You At the Pole is?

Well, it took place this morning, and as one of our church youth leaders, I was there to support the kids.

And by support, being me, it meant "bring cupcakes!". 

However, it took place at 7 a.m. So, I decided to make one of my favorites: Cinnamon Roll cupcakes by Darla, at Bakingdom. When I opened her site though, I remembered her French Toast Cupcakes.

Hmmm... French Toast, eh?

Ok.



Now, like I said, I wasn't planning to blog this, but after the response I got, I had to.

I have to say myself, I took one bite last night and said "Holy crap, that's amazing!". It was good to know I was not alone in this assessment.

The only thing I did differently was in the icing. I didn't have any pure maple syrup, so I added a teaspoon of maple extract. I also added 1/2 cup of brown sugar and cut back a little on the powdered sugar.

Basically though, what I want you to realize is that these cupcakes are amazering!!!!

My friend, Darla? Genius.

You should go make them. Now.


photo property of Bakingdom


You'll thank me, but really, you should thank Darla, since they are, ya  know, kinda her recipe!


Tina

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I never got cupcakes at See You at the Pole, course, I went to a Christian school so we never had See You at the Pole lol, but, these sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...