Search Sugar Bean Bakers

Sunday, December 15, 2013

{Christmas Look Back, Post 2}


I'm back with another look into past Christmases (or posts I think would be good for Christmas).

I mentioned in my last post that I was panicked. Well, I still am, but I'm slightly better. I've managed to get 75% of the shopping done. This week, however, holds shopping, baking, grocery shopping, an orthodontist appointment, and TWO parties. Yay?

Tis the Season, right?

I'm trying to remember to "Relax, Re-evaluate, and Remember the reason".

It's going, well... it's going. I won't even say it's going OK, but I'm trying here, folks!

That said, let me show you some posts I think you'll like this Christmas!





One of the easiest and best cheeseballs ever. You can throw this together in about 2 minutes.


Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
 

These are a Christmas version of one of my most popular recipes on the blog, Chocolate Mint Cupcakes. The glaze is made with Andes Chocolate Mint candy.


Buckeye Bites

Buckeye Bites are the most popular recipe on my blog. They have been for over a year now. They are quick and easy to whip up and great for gift giving as well!


Snickerdoodle Cupcakes

Snickerdoodles are my favorite cookies and although I could eat them at any time of the year, their cinnamony sweetness always reminds me of Christmas. These Snickerdoodle cupcakes, some of my favorites cuppies I've ever made, therefore make me think they belong in this post.


Honey Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub

A very easy scrub to make up as gifts. All the ingredients are probably already in your kitchen. Sugar Scrubs are very expensive, but this one sure isn't. Mix up, put into a jar, and add a gift tag. Done.

Red Velvet Bûche de Noël  


I'd always wanted to make a Yule Log, and last year was the year. This post shows how it's much easier than appears AND how you can screw things up and still make a gorgeous dessert.


Christmas Tree Starburst Effect Tutorial


Want gorgeous photos of your tree? In this post I tell how to achieve the 'starburst' or 'twinkle' effect. Get photos of your tree you will always treasure.

A quick and easy treat that is perfect for parties... or Santa.


Homemade Marshmallows & Gift Ideas

Homemade marshmallows are MUCH easier than you'd think, and really, quite a lot of fun. Follow this link for gift ideas with or without making your own marshies!

That's all for now, friends! Hopefully I will be back soon with more!


Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.sugarbeanbakers.com

...because life should be sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...